Charles University, prague
Tereza Pavlíčková is a PhD Candidate at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Charles University in Prague. Her PhD research looks into how readers (audiences) understand authors and how they use this understanding in the interpretation of media texts, building her theoretical framework on philosophical hermeneutics. Her other research interests include: the question of relevance and application of the text-reader metaphor to current audience research; exploration of audiences’ productive engagement with media (produsage) as an interpretative act. She is member of the research network CEDAR - Consortium on Emerging Directions in Audience Research.
- MATHIEU, David and PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza. Cross-media within the Facebook newsfeed: The role of the reader in cross-media uses, Convergence. 2017 23(4): 425-438.
- PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza. Linda Duits, Koos Zwaan, and Stijn Reijnders. The Ashgate Research Companion to Fan Cultures. (Book Review). In Cultural Geographies 2016, 23(3): 556-557.
- PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza and Jelena KLEUT. Produsage as experience and interpretation. Participations: Journal of Audience and Reception Studies. 2016, 13(1): 349-359.
- PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza. Audiences Perceptions of Author : Is the Author Reborn or Did She Ever Die? In: Koldobika Meso, Irati Agirreazkuenaga, Ainara Larrondo (eds.) Active Audiences and Journalism. Bilbao: Servicio Editorial de la Universidad del Pais Vasco. 2015, s. 47-63.
- PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza and Irena REIFOVÁ (eds.) Media, Power and Empowerment - Central and Eastern European Communication and Media Conference CEECOM Prague 2012. Newcastle upon Tyne UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014.
- PAVLÍČKOVÁ, Tereza. The Imagined Author: Media users trust in, and expectations in media. In: Pavlíčková, Tereza and Irena Reifová (eds.) Media, Power and Empowerment - Central and Eastern European Communication and Media Conference CEECOM Prague 2012. Newcastle upon Tyne UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2014, p. 248-253.
- DAS, Ranjana a Tereza PAVLÍČKOVÁ. Is there an author behind this text? A literary aesthetic driven approach to interactive media. New Media & Society. 2014, 16(3): 381-397. online verze DOI: 10.1177/1461444813481296